About the Image
Deep Cove is a favorite rest stop destination for many road cyclists in Vancouver. This print is from an original painting that was inspired from my longest solo ride in 2020. I biked out to Deep Cove specifically to take some new reference photos for painting.
In this landscape you can see the beach in Deep Cove as well as the boats and Quarry Rock off onto the paintings left. Quarry Rock is a popular day hike in Vancouver as well.
Original Painting done in 2021 and is 22 x 28 in
About the Printing Process
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- There is a 1" white border around the print for framing or matting
About the Optional Frame
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations
- For indoor use
- The frame and art print are delivered together, you will need to install the print yourself
Also available as
Prints are shipped internationally in sturdy packaging protecting the poster. Please allow 2-5 days for printing and 1 week for shipping (depending on your location it may be longer). Also some delays may be caused due to COVID.
Refunds and Returns
Enjoying the art on your walls is especially important to me. I hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read my refunds and exchange policy regarding prints. Click here.