About the Image
This scene captures the sunset over the hillsides in the province of Marche in Italy. Marche is a beautiful region of Italy with medieval villages and castles scattered over the hills with winding roads. Every turn brings a new viewpoints full of colours and clock towers to mark the next village. This was the scenery, I witnessed while driving in my little rental car through the hillsides at sunset.
Original painting done in 2017 and is 18 x 24 in
About the Printing Process
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- There is a 1" white border around the print for framing or matting
About the Optional Frame
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations
- For indoor use
- The frame and art print are delivered together, you will need to install the print yourself
Also available as
Prints are shipped internationally in sturdy packaging protecting the poster. Please allow 2-5 days for printing and 1 week for shipping (depending on your location it may be longer). Also some delays may be caused due to COVID.
Refunds and Returns
Enjoying the art on your walls is especially important to me. I hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read my refunds and exchange policy regarding prints. Click here.