About the Image
It's always a good day if you have time to run a lap to the far side of Stanley Park. Especially when you have the path all to yourself. This painting shows a runner running along the Vancouver Seawall. In the distance you can see the North Shore mountains and Lionsgate Bridge.
The original painting was done in 2018 on 30" x 24" canvas. You can see it here.
About the Printing Process
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper
- There is a 1" white border around the print for framing or matting
About the Optional Frame
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations
- For indoor use
- The frame and art print are delivered together. You will need to install the print yourself.
Prints are shipped internationally in sturdy packaging protecting the poster. Please allow 2-5 days for printing and 1 week for shipping (depending on your location it may be longer). Also some delays may be caused due to COVID.
Refunds and Returns
Enjoying the art on your walls is especially important to me. I hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read my refunds and exchange policy regarding prints. Click here.