- To ship original paintings, I protect the work with cardboard, plastic sheeting and bubble wrap. I use Canada Post to ship the artwork.
- If the painting requires protective varnish, I let the acrylic varnish dry for 7 days before packing it up.
- Please allow 3-6 days packaging (depending on my painting/business capacity).
- Please be aware that there may be additional VAT/customs charges to be paid by the customer on delivery depending on your location.
- Depending on the print size, the print will be packaged in a Stay-Flat cardboard envelope with backing board and plastic sleeve or larger prints I roll with tissue paper into a 3" cardboard tube.
Shipping & Custom Fees
- Each print is made to order in my New Westminster studio space. Please allow 3-6 days for printing and packaging (depending on my painting/business capacity). And allow 1 week for shipping. Please be aware that there may be additional VAT/customs charges to be paid by the customer on delivery depending on your location.
- I do my absolute best to protect the work... but if you received damaged artwork in the mail, email me immediately with photographs of the damage. Based on our communication I will refund, replace or repair the art. I will consider each incident on a case by case basis. So please email me and we can discuss... my goal is to get the artwork you love on your walls.